It means that I have been busy and have had to leave Mariah at home with the kids a lot more than I have had to the last few months. I do believe that she was enjoying having me around to help out, especially with the cooking and entertaining the kids.
I do know that one thing that has kept me on track with my study has the been the lousy weather that we have been having. We took a trip to Sydney in August for Mariah's brother''s wedding and we had 25+ degrees everyday that we were there. It made us so sad that we had to come home to rain and cold. But it was home and it is where we love to be.
So back to being busy and the cold weather, Milly and I decided to take a break the other day and went out the back to lay in the hammock. Hanisi came for a play as well but then decided that she would be better off seeing what mum was up to. In the time it took for Hanisi to go in side, and back out again with mum, Milly and I were out to it.
We were both so pooped, Milly had been unwell and I was just pooped from a busy couple of weeks.
It was nice and warm in the sun, and so comfortable having a quiet snuggle with each other. It wasn't long before Hanisi was back with a "daddy, wake up" into my ear trough the cloth of the hammock.
So I have been busy. So busy in fact that I needed a little nap.
Love you Milly.
No comments:
Post a Comment