Thursday, 13 September 2012

Asking for help

THANKS EVERYONE who took the time to help out with this. I am presenting the feasibility study to the organisation next Tuesday. survey really helped me out.

THE SURVEY HAS NOW FINISHED!!!


I am finishing up at Uni in a matter of weeks and I need some help.

 As much as I love my Study Buddy, I need your help as well.

As part of my major assignment I need to do some market research into peoples perceptions of coloured vegetables and if people would be interested in eating a range of brightly coloured snow peas.

If you have a spare 3 mins and could complete the survey it would be greatly appreciated.

CLICK HERE


THANKS! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hanisi looks more studious than her dad !!
    Beautiful photo !

    Tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I'm not too late doing the survey. All the best Sam. Must be great to nearly be at the end!!

    ReplyDelete