Needless to say Saturdays on my mission became more meaningful and productive. It wasn't long before I released that I had some important work to do and I needed every second of every day to ensure I got all my work done.
Back to the Saturday just gone, we had decided to catch up with Dan or stinky Dan as the girls call him, and his family. He is stinky Dan because he drives a diesel. We followed back from a camping trip once and the girls just associate Dan with the big stinky car.
As we were getting in to our own car on Saturday I noticed an echidna heading down the hill towards our place.
I quickly go the girls out of the car to go and take a look. I am not sure if they had seen an Echinda before.
we got to have a poke and a prod. We convinced both girls to have a feel, although Milly took a lot more convincing than Hanisi.
What a treat it was to have such and amazing creature come to our house to say hello. We sure are lucky to live in such a beautiful place, and we are lucky that we have weekends to enjoy it.

how lucky we are to live where we do and that we have visitors like this at our house..never would happen in the city hey???
ReplyDelete