Monday, 3 October 2011

Birthdays and Bike rides.

September is birthday month for Hanisi and I. For those that don't know, Hanisi and I share the same birth date. and until this year, if our birthday fell on a Saturday we shared it with the AFL Grand Final.

It was a great day, we had a picnic down at Punchbowl.

The day of out birthday was a nice day and as I was waiting for my ride to church, we sat out the front and soaked up the sun.
The kids stayed home as they have been a little sick and we didn't want to share the bugs.

The birthday and the bike ride were two separate events, but to save time I have included a couple of picks.

Can you see the excitement on our faces? I don't know why we were looking like this, as we were happy to go for a ride. Must have been a bit bright that day.

Hanisi is getting really good at riding her bike. She can make it up the hill outside our place and loves the ride down the hill.

The kids love to see the train. We hear it everyday, however only get to see it on occasions. So it was a treat to see it while riding our bike.

Rounding the final bend to head home. This time next year Hanisi will be needing a bigger bike. Good on ya Hanisi for loving the out doors.

1 comment:

  1. I like the bike ride pics, but am somewhat concerned that your birthday pics are mostly about the chicken, any birthday party photos coming sam or was the chicken the highlight. maybe you need another baby of your own!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete