Saturday, 22 December 2012

I've been busy....

I completed all my assignments for Uni...

I began to study for exams...

I got a phone call to say I got a job, 200 kilometers away from where I currently live...

I start in 10 days...

I am still studying for my exam,

Ive been packing up a house.

Preparing a house to rent...

Helping raise 3 kids.

trying to spend time with friends before we left. 

I sat my exam....

I didn't do as well as I had hoped....

So the celebrations were called off, just in-case.

We continued to pack...

We made two trips to my new place of employment...

We looked at lots of rentals....

We could not decide....

We continued to pack..

The day finally came...

We moved... Thanks to the help of SO MANY people. There were people there to lift, there were people there to clean... I underestimated how long it was going to take us...

I would not recommend moving house with just 10 days notice.

I started my new job... 

I unpacked

I was overloaded with information

I unpacked some more.

Oh yeah... I forgot .. we have three kids to care for.

I went to Melbourne for a week of training.

flew to Hobart for the weekend to be with Mariah and the kids.

I flew back to Melbourne for more training.

I flew back to launceston.

I felt like I started my job all over again.

I had a weekend off... so we went to the beach.

We decided that our car did not suit our needs. the kids were too squished in the back and the boot was over flowing.

We searched for a new car to buy.

We found one .. We brought it...

we prepared our old one to sell...

In amongst this we have had 1 trip to Hobart and 3 to Launceston.

I'm still at work .. and there is so much to learn.

This Saturday was a DAY OFF... I got up early and did a few things that needed doing. Mariah and I packed up the kids and went to the beach... But not just any beach... it was a beach with an added adventure.... We went, up hills and down hills, over sand dunes, and through muddy creeks. We went forwards and backwards.... But we got there in the end.... And we had a ball... We had the beach to ourselves.except for 1 4x4 that went thumping buy.

We love our new home... Here are some pictures to prove it.

















1 comment: