Blogging or even being on the computer is not easy with little ones running around and wanting attention. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids to bits, however; some times they make simple tasks just a little bit harder.
Those of you that have kids, or have been kids yourself at one stage, will recall how you instantly stored in your memory the sound of Mum or Dad getting a treat out of the cupboard. For Hanisi and Milly their treats are tic tacs. Shake the container and they start running around your feet saying tic tac, tic tac, tic tac.. over and over until they get some.
Some times it seems like they have instilled in their mind...... This noise
The sound of the computer can be an exciting thing sometimes. They know that if they pester enough Dad will let us watch Peppa Pig on ABC I-View.
This morning I was checking my e-mails and looking at Leona's blog of the cute kids dancing. Then Hanisi and Milly came and jumped on the bed and fought over the vantage point, the best viewing platform or the most comfortable part of me to sit on.
This is my view, minus the use of the keyboard
So I have done what I set out to achieve. It sounds like havoc in the kitchen I had better rescue Mariah.
NB: Re a previous blog (noise, we visited Leona this week and during this visit I realised and am now convinced that the increase in noise during visits is the increase in volume from OUR excited children, and not the noise of the other children.
No comments:
Post a Comment