Saturday, 25 June 2011

Hidden Treasure

Watch this video and then comment as to what your first thoughts were... It will be interesting. I have had some mixed reactions already. 


That's right Mariah took me to Treasure Island this morning. What a hoot. It was so much fun that I even invited a mate.



This is my mate Mick and I in the ball pit. 

This us playing with the air machines that blow the foam balls in the air.  The Lady in the pink shirt is Mick's Wife, Kate. She had to make sure we didn't break the machine or push the other kids out of the way. 
After we got sick of playing with the foam balls we went back to the ball pit. We discovered that we could make the balls fly high in the air.




We had so much fun. It was a pity that our wives insisted that the children come along. Well that's what we thought at first, but the kids made it more exciting and enjoyable.

Mariah was having a blast. It was just all too much for her at times. I think she may have found a quiet corner somewhere and chewed on the plastic. In this video she sounds like she is on drugs or something. 


 This Aiden. He is a few months older than Hanisi, and the oldest son of Mick and Kate.

This is Kaleb. Mick and Kate's youngest son. He is a few months younger than Milly.
 We all know Milly

And of course Hanisi. She liked playing in the ball pit. We buried her in the balls to see if she could get out. she needed a little help in the end.


Hanisi was not the only one who enjoyed the ball pit. 


There were things other than the ball pit to play with. 
We also liked the slide. 




Now just some random pics 






It was a great day. Great to see Mick and Kate and great to see the kids go crazy on all that play equipment. I have to honest and say that I did have just as much fun as the kids. We will be sure and go back... maybe through the week when it is not so busy. It did get a little crowded towards lunch time. I think we counted 4 Birthday parties. Thanks for the kids for making me feel more comfortable at Treasure Island. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment