It was a fews weeks ago, while Mariah was having a shower, that I decided to cut Hanisi's hair... and then "trim" Milly's hair. I had been warned on numerous occasions not to touch their hair. As soon as I realised that Mariah was going to be occupied for the good part of an hour.. yes .. she loves LOOONG hot showers. :-[
Once Milly had seen Hanis have a hair cut... she just ha to have one.
The finished product, after she had run her fingers through it!
The next morning. Milly will often wake up with hair everywhere.."The birds nest"
These are the photos that we like to capture, it is when her hair is at it's best.
We don't have any fancy editing software.. and this is what I came up with...
People often ask where they get their curls from. When Mariah's Father grows his hair out, which is not too often, it looks just like Milly's. Only his has a silver tint! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment