Great Nanny Bounds
Great Nanny Bounds is Mariah's Grandmother on her mothers side of the family. They live in Deloraine and have done for ever and a day.. well just out of Deloraine for ever and a day.
Great Nanny Bounds (GNB) is a sewer and has made some skirts for the girls in the past and wanted to try her hand at making them a jacket. So while Mariah and GNB went fabric shopping the kids and I went to the park.
Milly fell in love with this slide. We fed the ducks for a bit, played on the train, walked across a wobbly bridge, looked at the rushing water, and learned some new tricks on some interesting play equipment.
When Mummy and GNB came to meet us at the park we decided to go for a walk along the river. Hanisi decided to ride her bike most of the way
The rest of us walked.
Now I have been in the family long enough to have heard the stories about how GNB likes to talk. I have even heard it from herself that everyone thinks that she is a great talker. So guess who got to walk with GNB
Me - Hanisi - GNB (the talker)
Well that was for a little while until Hanisi found a replacement.
Poor Milly. It must be tough being the youngest. It wasn't long before my shift was over.
As I write this I can hear Annette, Mariah's Mum laughing and laughing at this....
Ha ha the things you can do with photos.. this is not what happened at all.. We love GNB, and I don't mind her chats. We spoke about the gardens and grand children so I was listening half the time. Ha ha..
Part of our plan for the day was to feed the ducks.
There were so many ducks to feed at Deloraine. We are just used to the several ducks at the Perth River.
Milly was just amazed at all the ducks.
Then we lost Mummy
Where is Mummy Milly?
Over there?
Or over there?
Or over there?
There's Mummy!
I like this picture of Mariah.
After our big walk we went back to GNB's house and by that time Great Poppy Bounds was back from the doctor. We stayed and had some yummy soup and a few lolly snakes before heading home..
It was a great day, but this was the highlight...
Thanks for reading.
ha ha! Love all the blogging! :)
ReplyDelete